AAT Diploma in Professional Accounting
The Level 4 diploma is the final stage of AAT which leads to full membership.
The diploma in professional accounting covers higher accounting tasks, including drafting financial statements, managing budgets and evaluating financial performance. You have the option to specialise in areas such as tax, auditing and credit control:
- Internal Accounting Systems and Controls
- Applied Management Accounting
- Drafting and Interpreting Financial Statements
Choose 2 optional units:
- Personal Tax
- Business Tax
- Audit and Assurance
- Credit and Debt Management
- Cash and Financial Management
For this academic year, Professional Accountancy Tutors will offer the Personal Tax and Business Tax options. If you wish to study any other option, please contact us.